Electric 18 Hot Dog 7 Roller Grill
The electric hotdog machine from SYBO makes it easy to prepare mouth-watering rotisserie style hotdogs, conveniently cooking up to 18 hotdogs at once on its 7 stainless steel rollers. This easily portable but substantial commercial-grade cooker allows you to cook almost anywhere, without the trouble of a full-size gas grill. The high-quality construction of this 900-watt machine is ideally suited for both commercial and household use, including company cookouts, convenience stores, movie theaters, farmer's markets, concession stands at school events, backyard BBQs, birthday parties, sporting events, and more. Versatile rollers can handle all types of meats, including standard as well as extra-large, stadium-sized hotdogs, thick and thin sausages, and even frozen hot dogs. Easy-to-use, simply place hotdogs on the rollers, and set temperature to cook. Rollers rotate a full 360 degrees for thorough, even cooking. Dual-temperature controls located on the front panel of the hot dog maker allow for continuous cooking on the back rollers, while the front rollers keep the cooked items hot and ready to serve.
- HEAVY DUTY WORK HORSE - Heavy gauge stainless steel, 900 watts heater units, 7 non-stick rollers that can handle 18 hot dogs at the same time with ease. Sybo commercial grade hot dog roller is designed to grill all varieties of hot dogs, sausages, taquitos and more.
- DUAL-TEMP CONTROL - Two temperature dial controls located on the front panel made it possible to adjust cooking temperature separately for front and back rollers and allow back rollers to cook continuously while front rollers to keep cooked food hot and ready to serve.
- EVEN COOKING TO OPTIMAL FLAVOR - Non-stick rollers are rotating continuously to cook the hot dogs throughly and evenly to the optimal flavor without any hassle.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Built with stainless steel body that never rust, removable grease drip tray that leaves no mess behind and extra glass hood cover to keep dust away.
- POWERFUL AND SAFE TO USE - 1000-Watts / 120-Volts American standard cord and non-skid rubber feet provide for better safety when operating, ETL certified supreme quality.